Please consider a monthly donation based on the following Raise the Robot Giving Levels.
$10/month – supports one girl to participate in our one-week summer camp program
$25/month – supports partner’s competitive robotics team registration fees for one year
$50/month – provides one robotics kit to be shared by two girls at one of a partner programs
$100/month – provides two robotics kits to be shared by four girls at one of a partner programs
$250/month – supports one Community Bots trainer for a two-week summer program
$1000/month – provides all the robotics equipment for a two-week summer program
$2000/month – supports a full two-week, overseas, summer program (trainers, equipment, transportation, etc.)
Where your donation goes
100% of your donation goes towards providing training and equipment in STEM-robotics for young women and their teachers in underserved communities around the world, together with academic and social-emotional support, so that aspiring engineers can pursue higher education and a STEM career.
Underserved communities with an opportunity to develop a passion for STEM-robotics
- Helps to sustain our partner program year-round.
- It’s easy and affordable, allowing you to give a small amount each month.
- You’ll belong to something bigger; members come together to reach further and shine brighter.
What to Expect
- Quarterly email updates with insights, photos, and videos to keep you updated on how you’re making a big difference at your sponsored program site.
- Optional: Virtual and in-person meet-ups and check-ins with a Raise for Robots community year-end impact report.
Frequently asked questions
Is my donation tax-deductible?
Yes! The Community Bots, Inc. is a registered 501(C)(3) non-profit organization. Donations from within the U.S. are tax-deductible.
Can I change or cancel my monthly donation?
Of course! You can change your donation amount or cancel your monthly donation at any time by emailing [email protected] or by calling 646-341-1612.
Do I receive a donation receipt?
Yes! You receive a receipt via email.